So, in this post we’re going to keep along the path we started with incredible must read books for entrepreneurs. This next book will literally make you feel like you can run through a wall, rule the world, or pretty much accomplish anything else you would like to do in this world. It also opens your eyes to the amount of effort it takes to make it to the top 1%. If you want to put in that much work is entirely up to you, but you’ll feel like a bum if you don’t after reading this book!
The only way to “read” this book is on Audible, it’s way better that way because the author actually reads the book and he goes off on tangents that are not in the written version. My main man Grant Cardone is one of my biggest influences for starting this site and living life on my own terms. This dude works harder than any person on the planet and just so happens to have the bank account to back it up! The name of his specific book referred to in this post is The 10X Rule.
This guy is the epitome of leading by example. You will read this book and be so fired up to get on the phone, or get out there and start selling! Just make sure not to lose that fire. One of the tough things for me is that I love living life! This book lays everything you need to be a millionaire out on the table for you. In it’s most basic sense: work 10 times harder than anyone else would ever think about doing. This was an incredibly inspiring book, but after attempting to live by the 10X rule for a week you will be exhausted! You definitely need to make a conscious choice to outwork everyone in the room if you want to be a millionaire. I had multiple reasons for starting my own business, including not wanting to work for anyone, and limitless income potential, but one of the main reasons for going into business for myself was to live the entrepreneurial lifestyle.
There needs to be excessive amounts of payoff in order for me to give 10X more than anyone else out there. I love my time off, I love spending it with my family and friends. I love traveling, and I really love fishing, but in order to live by the words of this book you need to put a large portion of that on the back burner in order to become the very best business person you can become. It’s a hard concept to live your life by, but after reading this book you will easily be able to see what it takes to be one of the most successful people on earth. If you live your life by the 10X Rule there will literally be no way for you to fail. Even if you have setbacks, if you keep your head up and keep trucking with the 10X rule you will easily find success in a very short period of time.
Here are some things you can expect to learn from this book:
- No matter who you are or what you’re doing now, you can be incredibly more successful
- Doing ten times more of everything will ensure that you are infinitely more successful
- Ten times more calls then you expect to have to do
- Everything will take 10 times as long as you expect
- Work ten times harder than anyone else in your space
- Expect everything to be ten times more difficult than you first anticipate. This will be hard mentally, but keep you ahead of the game.
- Anyone can be a millionaire
- Anyone can be infinitely more successful than they thought
- Hard work is directly related to success
- Bust your ass and take no prisoners
- Live your life like no one will for a few years so you can live the rest of your life like no one can
If you have any questions about this post or any others feel free to contact me here.